A novel app to help people create and stick to new routines to improve their health and lives—especially those with ADHD.
Bilbo Baggins: full stack development Charlie (me): UI/UX design, front-end, marketing
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
- React Native
For now, there isn’t one. Bookstop will be free while we’re still experimenting and trying to deteremine if it’s a useful tool.
- I had the idea for Bookstop after reading the work of BJ Fogg & James Clear.
- I posted on the Indie Hackers forum seeking a technical co-founder to turn the MVP I had designed into a reality.
- Here’s the video I posted (on IndieLog!): https://indielog.com/video/x-post-to-indiehackers---looking-for-a-technical-co-founder-8cb39a2b ↗
- I connected and partnered up with an amazing iOS dev, Bryan, who was working at Twitter at the time.
- Bryan and I released an initial iOS version of Bookstop and began early marketing and user testing. Shortly after, Bryan respectfully bowed out. He would end up visiting me in New Zealand a couple of years later, and we’re still close friends to this day.
- A further 7 months later, I teamed up with a good friend to bring a more fleshed out ‘v0.2’ of Bookstop to the world. To be continued…